We may collect the following information:
• name and contact information, including e-mail address, telephone number and fax (where applicable)
• demographic information such as address and postcode
• credit card details
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the demographic and contact information to improve our products and services. In particular the details of your order and your address may be passed to third parties who will ship the goods to the address you specify when making a purchase.
• Where you accept to recieve emails, we may periodically email promotional material about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
• The information we collect will not be sold or rented to any third party.
• Information relating to payment such as credit card details are not currently stored by this website and we have no intention of storing this information in the future.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us using the contact information found
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your
permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Your personal information will be used by third parties to enable us to dispatch your order.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please email us using the contact information found here
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.